"Hi admin n ur young toyboys. Hope to get
good services from your site u guys. My name
is Reginah saliii, 38yrs from Milimani Nakuru looking for a
toy boy from around Nakuru for real fun n
adventures.i work with a private marketing
firm.am single lady financially stable. I
seriously seeking a young man for s^xual fun
n leisure around Nairobi especially on
weekend when I am free I don’t mind if he is a
student.I am willing to pay him and financially
cater for him as far he extend his favour to
me.The man should be well-mannered n can
take care of a woman.I need a serious person
on weekends.The relationship will be discrete"

★•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••★
For hook up with her text/Whatsapp ur
details:[your name,age ,location] and the word
“REGINAH” to admin on +254722882899 serious
and willing guys only. jokers will be ignored
as usual.We hook privately .We also
PUBLICLY post your details n photos on our
sites if willing n with your PERMISSION!!!